BHC will be hosting a Free Tax Assistance Day at the Peyton Grismer Activity Center on February 9, 2019 from 9:00am to 1:00pm! By appointment only! ALL TIME SLOTS ARE FULL!
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (818) 559-2336 during our normal business hours.
WHAT TO BRING:
- For married filing joint, both spouses must be present
- All Forms W-2 and 1099
- Information for other income
- Information for all deductions/credits
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Proof of account for direct deposit of refund
- Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification notices/cards for you, your spouse, and/or dependents
- Proof of identification for yourself and/or your spouse
- Total paid to day care provider and their tax ID number
- Birth dates for you, spouse and/or dependents on the return
- Proof of foreign status if applying for ITIN
- Forms 1095-A, B or C (ACA Statements)
- For prior year returns, copies of income transcripts from IRS (and state, if applicable)